Breaking Bad Season 2

• Administrators

Air Date 2 Mar. 2009

Bit by a Dead Bee

Walt and Jesse try to come up with alibis for their disappearances.

I love how well this episode was thought out, with the way Walt devised his solution for explaining why he was gone, then when things look bad with the shrink in the Hospital, he uses patient confidentiality to lie his way out of that situation. Great writing, all around. I'm curious now to see if the guy that towed the RV (and Jessie's 'friend') are going to try to keep it to cook for themselves. If so, how will Walt react to that? We've seen him go 'postal' on people when they get on his bad side.

• Administrators

Air Date 29 Mar. 2009

Down

Skyler keeps mysteriously leaving without talking to Walt. Jesse's parents throw him out of his own house.

Jessie's had it really rough for the past week or two, being kidnapped by Tuco and almost killed, his car shot to pieces, then taken in by the DEA for questioning. Evicted by his own parents from his home and made homeless, his motorcycle stolen and then falling into the Porta John. Can it get much worse!?

• Administrators

5 Apr. 2009

Breakage

Walt and Jesse decide to start their own little empire with the help of Jesse's friends: Skinny Pete, Combo, and Badger. Meanwhile, Hank tries to pull himself together after his encounter with Tuco.

Walt and Jesse try to find a way to sell their 'product' as their existing funds begin to dwindle, and Hank is having issues related to his killing of Tuco.

• Administrators

12 Apr. 2009

Peekaboo

After Skinny Pete gets ripped off, Walt makes Jesse go get the money. Meanwhile, Walt's cover story on how Elliott and Gretchen are paying for his medical treatment is on the verge of collapsing.

• Administrators

Air Date 19 Apr. 2009

Negro y Azul

Rumor is spreading that Jesse killed the man that ripped Skinny Pete off. Walt uses this to his advantage on expanding their territory. Meanwhile, Hank has been promoted to the El Paso office. But it's not all he hoped it would be.

I had a feeling that they shouldn't touch the head or it would explode.

• Administrators

Air Date 10 May 2009

Over

Walt's cancer has greatly improved. Time to celebrate. Meanwhile Jesse tries to meet his new girlfriend's father.

After Walt's good news, will he want to keep cooking and selling or get out of the business?

• Administrators

Air Date 17 May 2009

Mandala

Walt and Jesse's little empire begins to crumble. Saul tries to set them up with a mysterious distributor.

As I explained in the video, the audio isn't great because my wireless mic didn't work for some reason, and the new mic was either too close to me or the cameras audio volume was up too high. I fixed it as best I could, but it is what it is and what it is, is the only audio that I had for this episode so I had to use it.

• Administrators

Air Date 24 May 2009

Phoenix

Walt and Skyler have a baby girl. Now that Jesse is hooked on heroin, Walt refuses to give him his money until he gets clean. Meanwhile, as an excuse for his money, Walt decides to donate the money to himself through his son's new website.

• Kevin pinned this topic