Game of Thrones Season 1 Reactions

• Administrators

This is my first time watching Game of Thrones, and as I explain in the video, I knew very little about the series or the characters. I think the only actor that I knew of, was Sean Bean. 

This first reaction is a short video because I got so engrossed in the story and I was still pretty new to reacting, that I forgot to comment and talk to (or for) the camera. At some point, I'll gather the original video files together again, and publish the full episode reaction in a 'watch along' format (that's where you watch on your TV or computer but the actual episode video is not displayed in my video due to copyright issues). 

In these 'early' reaction videos, I'm still kind of searching for the 'style' of video that I want to produce. So at some point, you'll notice a change in how I produce the videos. 

Episode 1:

Air Date 17 Apr. 2011

Winter Is Coming

Eddard Stark is torn between his family and an old friend when asked to serve at the side of King Robert Baratheon; Viserys plans to wed his sister to a nomadic warlord in exchange for an army.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=1

This is a re-edited version of the above video, it includes more content.

• Administrators

Episode 2 Reaction:

Air date 24 Apr. 2011

The Kingsroad

While Bran recovers from his fall, Ned takes only his daughters to King's Landing. Jon Snow goes with his uncle Benjen to the Wall. Tyrion joins them.

• Administrators

Episode 4 Reaction: 

Air date 8 May 2011

Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Eddard investigates Jon Arryn's murder. Jon befriends Samwell Tarly, a coward who has come to join the Night's Watch.

• Administrators

Episode 5 Reaction:

Air date 5 May 2011

The Wolf and the Lion

Catelyn has captured Tyrion and plans to bring him to her sister, Lysa Arryn, at the Vale, to be tried for his, supposed, crimes against Bran. Robert plans to have Daenerys killed, but Eddard refuses to be a part of it and quits.

• Administrators

Episode 6 Reaction:

Air date 22 May 2011

A Golden Crown

While recovering from his battle with Jaime, Eddard is forced to run the kingdom while Robert goes hunting. Tyrion demands a trial by combat for his freedom. Viserys is losing his patience with Drogo.

• Administrators

Episode 7 Reaction:

Air date 29 May 2011

You Win or You Die

Robert has been injured while hunting and is dying. Jon and the others finally take their vows to the Night's Watch. A man, sent by Robert, is captured for trying to poison Daenerys. Furious, Drogo vows to attack the Seven Kingdoms.

• Administrators

Episode 8 Reaction:

Air date 5 Jun. 2011

The Pointy End

The Lannisters press their advantage over the Starks; Robb rallies his father's northern allies and heads south to war; The White Walkers attack the Wall; Tyrion returns to his father with some new friends.

• Administrators

Episode 9 Reaction:

Air date 12 Jun. 2011

Baelor

Robb goes to war against the Lannisters. Jon finds himself struggling on deciding if his place is with Robb or the Night's Watch. Drogo has fallen ill from a fresh battle wound. Daenerys is desperate to save him.

• Administrators

Episode 10 Season Finale Reaction:

Air date 19 Jun. 2011

Fire and Blood

Robb vows to get revenge on the Lannisters. Jon must officially decide if his place is with Robb or the Night's Watch. Daenerys says her final goodbye to Drogo.

• Kevin pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...