Game of Thrones Season 3 Reactions

• Administrators

The Dragons have really grown since season 2, and now they can fish like Eagles!

Air date 31 Mar. 2013

Valar Dohaeris

Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward. Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/episodes?season=3

• Administrators

Theon sure made a mess of things and put himself in a living hell, didn't he?

Air date 7 Apr. 2013

Dark Wings, Dark Words

Bran and company meet Jojen and Meera Reed. Arya, Gendry, and Hot Pie meet the Brotherhood. Jaime travels through the wilderness with Brienne. Sansa confesses her true feelings about Joffery to Margaery.

• Administrators

They have a way of making you feel sorry for those that you don't particularly like, like Jamie and Theon.

Air date 14 Apr. 2013

Walk of Punishment

Robb and Catelyn arrive at Riverrun for Lord Hoster Tully's funeral. Tywin names Tyrion the new Master of Coin. Arya says goodbye to Hot Pie. The Night's Watch returns to Craster's. Brienne and Jaime are taken prisoner.

• Administrators

I knew that she wouldn't give up one of her dragons, and I knew that she'd turn that Army back upon the slavers. I'm really enjoying the story of these dragons.

Air date 21 Apr. 2013

And Now His Watch Is Ended

Jaime mopes over his lost hand. Cersei is growing uncomfortable with the Tyrells. The Night's Watch is growing impatient with Craster. Daenerys buys the Unsullied.

• Administrators

Tyrion's gonna marry WHO!?!

Air date 28 Apr. 2013

Kissed by Fire

Robb's army is falling apart. Jaime reveals a story, to Brienne, that he has never told anyone. Jon breaks his vows. The Hound is granted his freedom. The Lannisters hatch a new plan.

• Administrators

Air date 5 May 2013

The Climb

Jon and the wildlings scale the Wall. The Brotherhood sells Gendry to Melisandre. Robb does what he can to win back the Freys. Tyrion tells Sansa about their engagement.

• Administrators

Poor, poor Theon. Should have stuck with the Stark family and maybe one day he'd have been able to have a family of his own. I still think they're pushing toward a romance with Brianne and Jamie, it could just be my imagination writing stories that aren't there, but the hints and clues seem to point that way.

Air date 12 May 2013

The Bear and the Maiden Fair

Jon and the wildlings travel south of the Wall. Talisa tells Robb that she's pregnant. Arya runs away from the Brotherhood. Daenerys arrives at Yunkai. Jaime leaves Brienne behind at Harrenhal.

• Administrators

This was another great episode, all that's left for season 3 now is episode 9 (I've been told that all 9's are epic), and the finale.

Air date 19 May 2013

Second Sons

Daenerys tries to persuade the Second Sons to join her against Yunkai. Stannis releases Davos from the dungeons. Sam and Gilly are attacked by a White Walker. Sansa and Tyrion wed.

• Administrators

In some ways this was a shocking episode, but in other ways, you could see it coming, going all the way back to when Robb broke his vow and married Talisa. I had a feeling that Walder Frey wouldn't take that so easily.

Air date 2 Jun. 2013

The Rains of Castamere

Robb and Catelyn arrive at the Twins for the wedding. Jon is put to the test to see where his loyalties truly lie. Bran's group decides to split up. Daenerys plans an invasion of Yunkai.

• Administrators

After a pretty shocking end to season 3, soon it's on to season 4, but first, we have episode 10 of season 3, and some final scenes from the aftermath of the "Red Wedding".

Air date 9 Jun. 2013

Mhysa

Bran and company travel beyond the Wall. Sam returns to Castle Black. Jon says goodbye to Ygritte. Jaime returns to King's Landing. The Night's Watch asks for help from Stannis.

• Administrators

I recorded this while I was driving but my camera battery died before I finished, which only included my expectations for season 4. So I recorded those thoughts on a separate video, which you can see below in the second video.

• Kevin pinned this topic