Game of Thrones Season 4 Reactions

• Administrators

I know that the audio has a bit of white noise in it, it's because of the mic that I was using. I've cleaned it up as much as I can without making myself sound like I'm under water. If you've watched my "Season 4 Expectations' video, you'll notice my new mic. Hopefully, that new mic will solve this problem for me. As I explained in that 'Expectations' video, circumstances required that I re-record that video after I'd watched 2 and a quarter episodes in this season. That's why I have the new mic in that video, but not this one (or the next episode and a quarter).

I'm going to add my expectations video here as well as having it in the season 3 thread:

Air date 6 Apr. 2014

Two Swords

Tyrion welcomes a guest to King's Landing. At Castle Black, Jon stands trial. Daenerys is pointed to Meereen, the mother of all slave cities. Arya runs into an old enemy.

• Administrators

Air date 13 Apr. 2014

The Lion and the Rose

Joffrey and Margaery's wedding has come. Tyrion breaks up with Shae. Ramsay tries to prove his worth to his father. Bran and company find a Weirwood tree.

• Administrators

It's been a little while since I watched episode 2. My back (which I injured in the Army and has given me trouble for 30 years), has been acting up on me, so I just kind of rested it for a while. Plus the Thanksgiving Holiday took some attention. But I'm back at it now. As I said in the video, I actually began this episode on October 30th, but a power outage occurred about 5 or so minutes into the episode. So I really didn't see too much of it at the time, so I just started over from the beginning here.

Air date 20 Apr. 2014

Breaker of Chains

Tyrion is arrested for the murder of Joffrey and awaits trial. Sansa escapes King's Landing. Sam sends Gilly to Mole's Town as the Night's Watch finds itself in a tight spot. Meereen challenges Daenerys.

• Administrators

Air Date 27 Apr. 2014

Oathkeeper

Jaime entrusts a task to Brienne. Daenerys frees Meereen. Jon is given permission to lead a group of Night's Watchmen to Craster's Keep. Bran and company are taken hostage.

Part 1:

Part 2:

• Administrators

Air Date: 4 May 2014

"First of His Name"

Tommen is crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms. Cersei builds her case against Tyrion. Sansa and Lord Baelish arrive at the Eyrie. The Night's Watch attacks Craster's Keep.

Part 1:

Part 2:

• Kevin pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Air Date: 11 May 2014

"The Laws of Gods and Men"

Tyrion's trial has come. Yara and her troops storm the Dreadfort to free Theon. Daenerys meets Hizdar zo Loraq. Stannis makes a deal with the Iron Bank of Braavos. 

Cast
Peter Dinklage    ...    Tyrion Lannister
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau  ... Jaime Lannister
Lena Headey  ... Cersei Lannister
Emilia Clarke  ... Daenerys Targaryen
Charles Dance ... Tywin Lannister
Natalie Dormer  ... Margaery Tyrell
Liam Cunningham ... Davos Seaworth
Stephen Dillane ... Stannis Baratheon
Alfie Allen ... Theon Greyjoy
Iwan Rheon ... Ramsay Snow
Conleth Hill ... Lord Varys
Sibel Kekili ... Shae (as Sibel Kekilli)
Iain Glen ... Jorah Mormont
Pedro Pascal ... Oberyn Martell
Julian Glover ... Grand Maester Pycelle

Part 1:

Part 2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

AirDate: 1 Jun. 2014

The Mountain and the Viper

Theon helps Ramsay seize Moat Cailin. The wildlings attack Mole's Town. Sansa comes up with a story to protect Lord Baelish. Daenerys finds out a secret about Jorah Mormont. Oberyn Martell faces Gregor Clegane, the Mountain.

Part 1:

Part 2:

• Administrators

Air Date: 15 Jun. 2014

The Children

Jon makes an important decision. Daenerys experiences new consequences. Brienne and Podrick have an unexpected encounter. Bran achieves a goal, while Tyrion makes an important discovery.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

• 2 weeks later...